If you use ACD/Queues you need Q-Xact to help you make the most of your time! Q-Xact is an advanced reporting module that lets administrators keep an eye on every aspect of there queues.
With Q-Xact you are given insight into each and every one of your queues. Q-Xact gives you full control over what data is displayed for each type of report and allows you to build custom templates for quick reporting. Each report type such as "All Call Distribution by Queue" has a list of columns that can be checked and unchecked for on the fly view customization.
Q-Xact is broken up into two sections. Templates and Reports. Templates allows you to build the specific information that you would like to view in the report and then save it. Reports allows you to run your template against any or all of your Agents and Queues.
Building a Template:
- See call distribution by agent, queue, day of the week, or even down to the hour.
- View the average call time and average hold times.
- View service call thresholds.
- See the reason calls are being disconnected (Whether the customer or the agent is hanging the call up first, or if the call was abandoned.)
- Many more advanced reporting features.